You’re a big swinger.
You hit the ball over the fence every game.
You think you’re the man or WOman.
Sign-up for the HOME RUN DERBY!!
WINNER Receives One Hour at D Bat Batting Cages.
- Each batter will have 10 swings.
- Batters do not have to swing at every pitch.
- A missed swing, foul ball or tip is counted as a swing.
- The top 50% of players will advance to the following rounds (3 rounds in total).
- Ties will lead to a sudden death round. Each batter will receive 4 swings.
- Balls will be provided.
- Players must use their own bats (ASA & USSSA approved only).
- Batters may select their own pitchers; however, once a pitcher is selected, you may not switch pitchers.
- Batters will receive 1 point for hitting over the designated distance line and 2 points for hitting it over the fence.
- The top male and female with the most points will win their divisions.
* Ross Barnes of Spalding’s Chicago Team, which later became the Cubs, is credited with hitting the first home run in an organized major league game in 1876.